Brian S. Chacker, Attorney
Brian S. Chacker concentrates his practice in the areas of personal injury, premises liability and medical malpractice litigation, as well as all aspects of commercial litigation, real estate litigation and landlord-tenant disputes. He received his Juris Doctor from Villanova University School of Law and his Bachelor of Arts from the University of Pennsylvania. Mr. Chacker was listed as a Rising Star in the December, 2005 issue of Philadelphia Magazine. Mr. Chacker is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Mr. Chacker is a member of the following organizations:
* Member, Executive Committee of Young Lawyers Division of the Philadelphia Bar Association
* Member, Temple American Inn of Court
* Member, Philadelphia and Pennsylvania Bar Associations
* Member, Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
* Member, Brandeis Law Society
* Member, Bar Foundation, Young Lawyers Andrew Hamilton Circle
Slip and Fall Accidents
Bipolar Disorder and Social Security Disability Benefits, by Andrew N. Egan
How does the Social Security Administration evaluate applicants diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder?
by Andrew Egan
Ways To Get Your Disability Benefits Before the Hearing, By Andrew N. Egan
It might take years, from the date you apply, for you to receive your disability benefits. Any opportunity to speed up the process should be seized. You may not have to wait for your ALJ (Administrative Law Judge) Hearing to get your benefits.
by Andrew Egan