Attorney Daniel P. Beck specializes in serious personal injury claims on behalf of injury victims and their families. His areas of concentration include handling cases involving motor vehicle accidents, premises liability injuries, and medical malpractice. Mr. Beck is a graduate of Wayne State University (B.A. 1986) and University of Detroit School of Law (J.D. 1990).
Mr. Beck has the distinction of winning 18 consecutive jury trials on behalf of his clients in serious injury and wrongful death cases. He most recently obtained outstanding verdicts and settlements for his clients on these cases:
- Lead Counsel $500,000 Trip and Fall Settlement (2008)
- Lead Counsel $2.65 Million No-Fault Benefits Settlement (2007)
- Lead Counsel $225,000 Auto Accident Settlement (2007)
- Lead Counsel $690,000 Trip and Fall Settlement (2006)
- Co-Counsel $6.7 Million Auto Accident Arbitration (2006)
- Co-Counsel $930,000 Medical Malpractice Verdict (2005)
Daniel P. Beck is currently a member of and serves on these professional organizations and committees:
- Michigan Association of Justice Executive Board
- State Bar of Michigan Negligence Section
- Macomb and Wayne County Case Evaluation Panels
- Macomb Bar Foundation Trustee
In his spare time, Dan enjoys playing the piano, golfing and autograph collecting.