Drew A. Molotsky

, Attorney
Drew Molotsky Lawyer
Name:Drew A. Molotsky
Status:In Good Standing
Practice In:Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, Landlord-Tenant
Law Office:Spector Gadon & Rosen PC
Law School:Widener University School of Law J.D.
Location:1000 Lenola Road
P.O. Box 1001
Moorestown, NJ 08057

Fax: 856-722-5344
No Misconduct Found


Drew A. Molotsky is a Certified Matrimonial Law Attorney and an associate with the firm.  Drew practices in the Family Law Group and joined Spector Gadon & Rosen with more than 15 years of experience in Family Law, handling matters involving divorce, custody, alimony, child support, equitable distribution and domestic violence in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania.

In addition to Family Law, Mr. Molotsky has an active Appellate Practice and draws on years of experience in the areas of Bankruptcy, Landlord/Tenant Law, and Foreclosures.

Mr. Molotsky received his B.A. with Honors from Brandeis University and his J.D. from Widener University School of Law in 1993. He served as Law Clerk to the Hon. Robert W. Page, then Presiding Judge of the Family Court in Camden County. He is a former Adjunct Professor of Family Law at Camden County College and is a member of the Camden and Burlington County Family Law Committees, as well as the New Jersey State Bar Association. Mr. Molotsky is licensed to practice in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania. He also serves as a Panelist on the Burlington and Camden County Matrimonial Early Settlement Panels. 

Mr. Molotsky has additionally worked as a volunteer for the Rutgers University Pro Bono Domestic Violence Program and currently lectures for the Burlington County Women's Opportunity Center providing legal advice and counsel to women in transition. Prior affiliations also include the Thomas S. Forkin Family Law Inn of Court. 

To contact Mr. Molotsky, call him at 856 778-8100 or e-mail: dmolotsky@lawsgr.com .


Education:Brandeis University B.A.
Admissions:Pennsylvania 1993
New Jersey 1993
Widener University School of Law J.D.
Service Type:Private

Listing provided by FindLaw. How to update or change your listing?

Moorestown Bankruptcy Lawyer