Baltimore Criminal Lawyer | Maryland
Maryland Criminal Defense Lawyer
Representing People in Baltimore, Catonsville, Annapolis, Bel Air and Throughout Maryland
As a "serious trial lawyer" fighting for the rights of the accused since 1992, I have handled almost every type of criminal charge you may face in Maryland, from relatively minor crimes that can result in embarrassment and inconvenience to serious charges that can wreck your life.
The following are examples of the kinds of cases I handle:
* Sex crimes: Including rape, sexual assault, child pornography, prostitution, indecent exposure, statutory rape, solicitation, sex abuse, sodomy, third- and fourth-degree sex offenses, and sex offender registration
* Computer crimes: Including possession and distribution of child pornography, chat room offenses, computer tampering, identity theft, piracy and file-sharing, and copyright infringement
* White collar crimes: Including mortgage and other types of fraud, tax evasion, and theft by deception
* Theft and robbery: Including shoplifting, larceny, robbery and burglary
DWI/DUI and traffic violations: Including drunk driving, driver's license suspension and traffic violations
* Drug charges: Including drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, drug distribution and drug kingpin charges
* Weapons and violent crimes: Including assault and battery, weapons charges, carjacking, arson, manslaughter and homicide
* Family and domestic cases: Including domestic violence, ex parte/protective orders, child abuse and child endangerment
* Juvenile cases: Including underage drinking and other charges faced by people under the age of 18
If you are charged with a serious crime, you should not talk to police or anyone else until you speak to an experienced defense lawyer. You could end up saying things that will damage your case.
If you face criminal charges, contact me, Maryland criminal defense attorney Jim Crawford, before you talk to police or anyone else. I am available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. I offer a free initial consultation.
Sex Crimes & Registration
White Collar Crimes
Theft and Robbery
DWI/DUI and Traffic Violations
Weapons and Violent Crimes
Family and Domestic Cases
Maryland Criminal Procedure
Federal Court Charges
Credir Cards, checks, cash, debit, payment plans
Monday–Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and at other times by appointment.
|Learn More:||James E Crawford Jr. Esq.|