Glendale University College of Law | Glendale, United States
Glendale University College of Law View All Law Schools
- Location: 220 N Glendale Ave
- Parent School: Glendale University College of Law
- Year Founded: 1967
- Enrollment: 250
Founded in 1967 as Glendale College of Law, the institution renamed itself Glendale University College of Law in 1975. The University confers an undergraduate degree, that is a Bachelor of Science in Law. The University's College of Law confers a professional doctorate, that is the Juris Doctor. The University publishes the Glendale Law Review, a scholarly journal that is indexed in the Index of Legal Periodicals. The University maintains 1 Faculty, that is a Faculty of Law. Recipients of the University's J.D. degree, who are otherwise properly registered as law students with the Committee of Bar Examiners, are qualified to sit the California State Bar. GUCL has been located in the same two story brick building for over 40 years since 1970, the building was constructed in 1941 by Los Angeles County for use by the Health Department and as a County Courthouse.