Baltimore Criminal Lawyer | Maryland
James E Crawford
The Best Law Firm!
- Free Consultation✓
- No Misconduct Found✓
- Accepts Credit Cards✓
- Accepts Lawyer Referrals✓
- Reviews Pro Bono Cases✓
Maryland Criminal Defense Lawyer
Representing People in Baltimore, Catonsville, Annapolis, Bel Air and Throughout Maryland
As a "serious trial lawyer" fighting for the rights of the accused since 1992, I have handled almost every type of criminal charge you may face in Maryland, from relatively minor crimes that can result in embarrassment and inconvenience to serious charges that can wreck your life.
The following are examples of the kinds of cases I handle:
* Sex crimes: Including rape, sexual assault, child pornography, prostitution, indecent exposure, statutory rape, solicitation, sex abuse, sodomy, third- and fourth-degree sex offenses, and sex offender registration
* Computer crimes: Including possession and distribution of child pornography, chat room offenses, computer tampering, identity theft, piracy and file-sharing, and copyright infringement
* White collar crimes: Including mortgage and other types of fraud, tax evasion, and theft by deception
* Theft and robbery: Including shoplifting, larceny, robbery and burglary
DWI/DUI and traffic violations: Including drunk driving, driver's license suspension and traffic violations
* Drug charges: Including drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, drug distribution and drug kingpin charges
* Weapons and violent crimes: Including assault and battery, weapons charges, carjacking, arson, manslaughter and homicide
* Family and domestic cases: Including domestic violence, ex parte/protective orders, child abuse and child endangerment
* Juvenile cases: Including underage drinking and other charges faced by people under the age of 18
If you are charged with a serious crime, you should not talk to police or anyone else until you speak to an experienced defense lawyer. You could end up saying things that will damage your case.
If you face criminal charges, contact me, Maryland criminal defense attorney Jim Crawford, before you talk to police or anyone else. I am available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. I offer a free initial consultation.
|Attorney at Law||James E Crawford Jr. & Associates, LLc||Baltimore, Annapolis, Bel Air||1993|
|University of Baltimore School of Law||JD||Law School||1992|
|University of Baltimore School of Law||Juris Doctor||N/A||1992|
|University of Baltimore||Master of law||Law||1987|
|Frostburg University||BA||Political Science||1985|
|Mt St Joseph High School||HS||N/A||1980|
|State / Court||Date|
|Maryland State Bar||06/01/93|
- American Association for Justice
Maryland Democratic State Central Committee- 1984
American Bar Association
Americas DUI DWI Attorneys
Criminal Defense Lawyers Group
National Association for Justice
National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyers 2011,12,13,14,15,16,
Top Lawyers in Maryland- 2013
AV Rated 2001-2016
Sex Crimes & Registration
White Collar Crimes
Theft and Robbery
DWI/DUI and Traffic Violations
Weapons and Violent Crimes
Family and Domestic Cases
Maryland Criminal Procedure
Federal Court Charges
- Strategies for Defending Identity Theft Cases- West.Thompson Publishing
Office Hours(Open Now)
We are available 24/7. A live operator will answer 24/7
James Crawford has been a Premium Member since March 10, 2016.
Lawyers with longer memberships tend to have more experience so we use the Membership date to help prioritize lawyer listings on search pages.
|Verified Credentials||Date Verified|
|(1993) Licensed as Attorney in Maryland. Verified with Maryland State Bar Association.||March 31, 2011|
Above credentials have been verified independently by Lawyer.com.
As a service to our visitors and members, Lawyer.com displays the credentials for Premium Lawyer Profiles which Lawyer.com has independently verified. These are displayed at the at the 'Verified Credentials' tab. Lawyer.com independently verifies these credentials when a lawyer signs up for a Premium Lawyer Profile. Each Premium Profile lawyer also certifies that they are licensed to practice as an attorney in their state, that they are in good standing with their applicable bar, and that they will notify Lawyer.com if this changes while they have an active profile.
I am attorney Jim Crawford, founder and principal attorney of the Law Offices of James E. Crawford Jr. & Associates, LLC. Over the past 18 years, I have defended people charged with serious crimes in Baltimore, Catonsville, Annapolis, Bel Air and throughout Maryland. The practice of criminal law is an art. There is really no "right way" or "wrong way" to defend someone from criminal charges. The bottom line is how you perform for your clients. My past performance speaks for itself. I have been there. I have tried many cases and have the ability and knowledge to help you when you need it most.
Fee:Credir Cards, checks, cash, debit, payment plans
1435 Sulphur Spring Road
Baltimore, MD 21227
Lawyer.com has verified the credentials of this lawyer. To recommend or link to this lawyer as a trusted attorney.