Raquelle G. Vernon
Personal Injury, Products Liability, Accident & Injury, Car Accident, Slip & Fall AccidentSacramento, CA
Divorce & Family Law, Divorce, Lawsuit & Dispute, Litigation, Accident & InjurySacramento, CA
Divorce & Family Law, DUI-DWI, Bankruptcy & Debt, Real Estate, Lawsuit & DisputeSacramento, CA
Personal Injury, Car Accident, Products Liability, Slip & Fall Accident, Animal BiteSacramento, CA
Ms. Vernon received her Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Business from California State University, Chico. She went on to earn a Masters in Business Administration from Golden Gate University and, subsequently, a Juris Doctor from the University of Pacific, McGeorge School of Law.
Upon graduation from law school, Ms. Vernon began her legal career as a law clerk in the areas of personal injury, family and contract law. She then relocated to Arizona and was admitted into that state bar, at which time she began a fellowship as a trial attorney with Community Legal Services. She provided civil defense and represented clients in government hearings and affirmative suits in pursuit of law reform. Thereafter, Ms. Vernon took a position as a Deputy County Attorney prosecuting felonies and misdemeanors in addition to providing court coverage for arraignments and sentencing.
Ms. Vernon returned to California to be near her family. She now limits her practice solely to family law. Ms. Vernon represents clients in litigation as well as collaborative practice and divorce mediation.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing from California State University, Chico
- Masters in Business Administration from Golden Gate University
- Juris Doctor from University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- Admitted to Arizona and California State Bars.
- Joined the law firm of Bartholomew & Wasznicky LLP and limits her practice exclusively to family law
- Member of the State Bar of California and its Family Law Section
- Member of the State Bar of Arizona
- Member of the Sacramento County Bar and its Family Law Section
- Member of Women's Lawyers of Sacramento
- Editor of the Family Law Counselor, a monthly publication of the Sacramento County Bar Association Family Law Section
- Facilitator of the Sacramento Area Custody Discussion Group
- Member of the Placer County Bar and its Family Law Section
- Member of the Sacramento Collaborative Practice Group
- Mentor - McGeorge School of Law
4740 Folsom Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95819