Virginia Felony Lawyer

View all Virginia Felony Lawyers or browse by county

Lawyers in Major Cities in Virginia


Free Help: Use This Form or Call 800-943-8690

Member Representative

Call me for fastest results!

Free Help: Use This Form or Call 800-943-8690

By submitting this lawyer request, I confirm I have read and agree to the Consent to Receive Email, Phone, Text Messages, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy. Information provided may not be privileged or confidential.

Display Sponsorship


Easily find Virginia Felony Lawyers and Virginia Felony Law Firms for your location. Narrow your Felony attorney search for Virginia by major city or a specific Virginia city using the city list. Or search for Virginia Felony attorneys by county. For more attorneys, search all Criminal areas including DUI-DWI, Misdemeanor, RICO Act, White Collar Crime and Traffic attorneys.

Felony Legal Articles

Legal articles on, Written by legal experts, are a great resource for learning more about Felony. Find more legal articles

Why you should hire a criminal defense attorney

Why You Should Hire a Criminal Defense Attorney

Reasons for restraining orders

Reasons for Restraining Orders

Your best dui defense

Your Best DUI Defense

How to find the right domestic violence lawyer for your case

Right Domestic Violence Lawyer For Your Case

8 questions about marijuana and drugged driving in colorado

Marijuana and Drugged Driving in Colorado

Unlicensed home contractors

Dealing with unlicensed home improvement contractors

The youth heroin epidemic

s parents, we want to be able to provide and protect our kids.  Sometimes that task seems easier than others. Being a father myself, I know how anxiety inducing it is worrying about their welfare.  Perhaps one of the common, biggest fears we all face is the drug factor.   You can’t turn on the news today without hearing something related to illegal substances.  And of those, none is more addictive or deadlier than heroin.

Odor of marijuana is insufficient for warrantless searches

Until recently, there was an open question as to weather the pure odor of marijuana by itself would allow an officer to conduct a search without obtaining a warrant.  A recent New Jersey Court Case has now decided this question and given us the answer.   No.

The surprising psychology behind shoplifting

If only 5 percent of shoplifting is related to poverty, what compels the other 95 percent? For many people, it is not because of financial need, but because of a psychological need. Stealing can be an involuntary coping mechanism to deal with personal conflicts and psychological maladies.