Allison Bridges | Richmond Hanover Henrico Caroline Chesterfield Divorce & Family Law Lawyer
- Law Office: Parcell & Webb, P.C.
- Law School: U of Richmond J.D. 2010
- Status: In Good Standing
- Free Consultation✓
- No Misconduct Found✓
- Accepts Credit Cards✓
- Accepts Lawyer Referrals✓
- Reviews Pro Bono Cases✓
Allison L. Bridges, Esq. practices in the areas of family law, including divorce, custody, and visitation, as well as criminal and traffic defense, and personal injury matters. I frequently handle cases throughout the Richmond Metro area, including Hanover County, Henrico County, Caroline County, Chesterfield County, and Richmond.
|Associate Attorney||Parcell & Webb, P.C.||N/A||2013 – Present|
|Associate Attorney||Campbell & Campbell, PC||N/A||2011 – 2013|
|Law Student Intern||Central Virginia Legal Aid Society, Inc.||N/A||2009 – 2009|
|University of Richmond School of Law||J.D.||Law School||2010|
|Christopher Newport University||Bachelor of Arts||Political Science / Psychology||2007|
|State / Court||Date|
- Member, Hanover County Bar Association
Member, Henrico County Bar Association
Member, Virginia Family Law Association
Member, Metro Richmond Women's Bar
Honors & Awards
- Excellence for the Future Award, Child Support Law, CALI, 2009
Certificate of Family Law, University of Richmond School of Law
- Marital Fault as a Basis for Terminating Inheritance Rights: Protecting the Institution of Marriage and Those Who Abide By Their Vowels 'Til Death Do Them Part, ABA Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, 2010
Fee:Call 804-358-8000 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case today.
6802 Paragon Place
Richmond, VA 23230
Richmond Metropolitan area, including Caroline, Hanover, Henrico, and Chesterfield Counties and the City of Richmond.
To recommend or link to this lawyer as a trusted attorney.