Silicon Valley IP Licensing Lawyer | California
Kristie D. Prinz
- Law School: Vanderbilt Univ SOL JD 1998
- Status: In Good Standing
- Free Consultation✓
- No Misconduct Found✓
- Accepts Credit Cards✓
- Accepts Lawyer Referrals✓
- Reviews Pro Bono Cases✓
The Prinz Law Office’s philosophy on the staffing of client matters is unique from other Bay Area law firms, which routinely staff client matters with junior-level attorneys and charge clients for the training and supervision of their inexperienced new hires. Unlike our Bay Area counterparts, we always staff client matters with highly skilled, senior-level representation, and the attorney managing your relationship will also directly handle all of your work. Thus, when you retain The Prinz Law Office, you can always be confident that you are retaining the expertise of a very experienced, high caliber attorney.
|Owner||The Prinz Law Office||Los Gatos, CA||Jan 2004 - present|
|Vanderbilt Univ SOL||JD||Law School||1998|
|UC Berkeley Haas School of Business||Global Bioexecutive Program||Business||2006|
|Furman University||BA||Spanish, Political Science||1995|
|State / Court||Date|
- Kristie currently serves as an Advisory Board member for the local Silicon Valley Chapter of the Licensing Executives Society and as a Programs Committee member for the Science and Technology Section of the American Bar Association (”ABA”). Kristie is also active in the Cyberspace Committee of the ABA, and was recently selected to become a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation, an honor which is limited to one third of one percent of the lawyers in America.
Kristie’s past leadership experience includes serving as Co-Chair of the VOIP Committee and Chair of the Programs Committee for the Science and Technology Law Section of the ABA, serving on the Nominating Committee for the Science and Technology Law Section of the ABA, chairing the Copyright Licensing Subcommittee for the American Bar Association’s Intellectual Property Section, and co-chairing the 2006 Selma Moidel Smith Writing Competition for the National Association of Women Lawyers. She also served on the U.S. Copyright Law Committee and the Corporate IP Management Committees of the Intellectual Property Owners Association, as Director of Life Sciences/ Biotechnology for the Silicon Valley Chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners (”NAWBO”), the Fundraising Committee for the Entrepreneur’s Network in Santa Clara, CA, and as a member of the Life Sciences and Entrepreneur Venture Catalyst Program planning committees for Astia in San Francisco, CA.
Honors & Awards
- Kristie was named in 2008 as a new fellow of the American Bar Foundation.
Representative Clients include:
Buyblitz, Pty. Ltd./SOC Exhange, Inc.
EJL Wireless Research, LLC
Stratagent Life Sciences, Inc.
Biz Foundry, Ltd.
Ascend Medical Physics, Inc.
Digital Fuel Technologies, Inc.
Azure Communications, Inc.
Our Pack, Inc.
Pet Awareness and Welfare Society for San Jose Animal Care and Services
Evolving Creations, Inc.
Telemaco Barnabei, CEO of YOUINWEB Software, Inc.
- Author of “Managing the Risks of Blogging by Employees,” to be published by the American Bar Association, Science and Technology Section, Committee on Blogs and User-Generated Content on the Internet.
Co-author of “When a Business Begins a Blog: It’s Easy but Is It Safe?” published in the Business Law Today, Volume 16, Number 3, January-February 2007.
Author of “Unlocking the Secrets to Executive Coaching” published in the Women Lawyers Journal in Summer, 2005.
Co-author of the “Ruling Brings to Light DMCA’s Broad Scope” published in the New York Law Journal on June 9, 2003.
Authored numerous columns for the weekly “Ask a Lawyer” intellectual property column published by Lawyers.com.
Publishes The California Biotech Law Blog and The Silicon Valley IP Licensing Law Blog.
Office Hour(Open Now)
Fee:Call toll-free for more information, 800-884-2124.