Michael K Dorocak | Farmington Hills Real Estate Lawyer
Michael K. Dorocak
- Law Office: Couzens, Lansky, Fealk, Ellis, Roeder & Lazar, P.C.
- Law School: U of Detroit Mercy J.D. 1995
- Status: In Good Standing
- Licensed: 22 years
- Free Consultation✓
- No Misconduct Found✓
- Accepts Credit Cards✓
- Accepts Lawyer Referrals✓
- Reviews Pro Bono Cases✓
Mr. Dorocak focuses his legal practice on the areas of commercial and real estate litigation and real estate and commercial transactions. Examples of his work include:
• Business and commercial litigation, including contract litigation, construction disputes, commercial and residential tax appeals, supplier disputes and appeals.
• Real estate litigation, including resolution of title insurance disputes, quiet title actions, lien and mortgage priority disputes, riparian rights and water access, easement and road disputes, boundary disputes, forged or fraudulent conveyances.
• Landlord tenant, including lease negotiation, preparation, interpretation, enforcement and litigation.
• Documentation of commercial and real estate transactions of all types, including purchase agreements, operating agreements, leases, easement agreements, financing documents and condominium and homeowners’ association documents.
|Attorney||Couzens Lansky, PC||Farmington Hills||2012-present|
|University of Detroit Mercy School of Law||J.D.||Law School||1995|
|Michigan State University||B.A.||N/A||1992|
|State / Court||Date|
- Michigan Bar Association – Real Property Law and Litigation Sections
Oakland County Bar Association
Catholic Lawyers Society
Honors & Awards
- Distinguished Brief Award from the Thomas M. Cooley Law Review, 2004
- Legislation Affecting Real Property, Michigan Real Property Review, 2010-2011
Accommodation or Establishment of Religion? The Supreme Court’s Curious Establishment Clause Interpretation, 72 University of Detroit Mercy Law Review 587, 1995
Office Hours(Open Now)
Weekend appointments available on request.
Michael Dorocak has been a Premium Member since October 03, 2016.
Lawyers with longer memberships tend to have more experience so we use the Membership date to help prioritize lawyer listings on search pages.
|Verified Credentials||Date Verified|
|(1995) Licensed as Attorney in Michigan. Verified with State Bar of Michigan.||October 04, 2016|
Above credentials have been verified independently by Lawyer.com.
As a service to our visitors and members, Lawyer.com displays the credentials for Premium Lawyer Profiles which Lawyer.com has independently verified. These are displayed at the at the 'Verified Credentials' tab. Lawyer.com independently verifies these credentials when a lawyer signs up for a Premium Lawyer Profile. Each Premium Profile lawyer also certifies that they are licensed to practice as an attorney in their state, that they are in good standing with their applicable bar, and that they will notify Lawyer.com if this changes while they have an active profile.
I represent individuals, small and large businesses, real estate developers, associations and financial institutions in a wide array of commercial and real estate transactions and litigation matters. I regularly assist clients in drafting and negotiating a variety of contracts, purchase agreements, leases, easement agreements and financing documents. My litigation practice includes all aspects of dispute resolution procedures, including mediation, arbitration and trials in matters relating to breach of contract, real property issues, construction disputes, title claims and lien priority matters. I also have significant appellate experience in the Michigan Court of Appeals and Supreme Court.
Fee:Hourly or flat fee structures available.
39395 W. 12 Mile Road
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Proudly Serving Farmington Hills and the Surrounding Areas.
Lawyer.com has verified the credentials of this lawyer. To recommend or link to this lawyer as a trusted attorney.