Scott Scher | Seattle Real Estate Lawyer
Accident & Injury, Car Accident, Slip & Fall Accident, Personal Injury, Premises LiabilitySeattle, WA 98101 (King County)
Bankruptcy, Credit & Debt, Reorganization, Workout, CollectionSeattle, WA 98154 (King County)
Tax, Bankruptcy & Debt, Estate Planning, Litigation, CorporateSeattle, WA 98104 (King County)
Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Car AccidentSeattle, WA 98121 (King County)
Divorce & Family Law, DUI-DWI, TrafficSeattle, WA 98104 (King County)
Family Law, Divorce, Estate PlanningSeattle, WA 98109 (King County)
Mr.Scher has practiced commercial and residential real estate law since 1988. He is also a licensed Washington State real estate broker.
Mr. Scher's practice includes negotiating and drafting commercial and residential purchase and sale agreements, financing agreements for buyer and sellers, and loan workouts and debt modifications for investors and lending institutions. He has also been appointed by the Washington courts and lending institutions to manage and sell commercial and residential real estate and related real estate loans.
• Rated AV (Highest Rating) by Martindale-Hubbell National Attorney Rating Service
• Named one of Seattle Metropolitan Magazine's "Top Lawyers"
• Member of American Arbitration Association Panel of Neutrals for Commercial Mediation and Arbitration
• Licensed Washington State real estate broker
• Member of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service Arbitration and Disciplinary Panel
• King County Superior Court Arbitrator under the Court's Mandatory Arbitration Program
• Member of State of Washington Foreclosure Mediation Panel
• Admitted to the bar of the United States Supreme Court
• Negotiated sale of a $17 Million multi-use commercial real estate project
• Negotiated sale of a $3.7 Million industrial real estate project
• Negotiated $3.0 Million apartment loan workout with institutional lender
• Negotiated the purchase and sale of residential, condominium, apartment, and commercial real estate
• Drafted seller financed lending agreements for $1.2 Million Seattle apartment sale
• Court appointed receiver for commercial properties throughout the State of Washington
|Partner||Partner at Sternberg Thomson Okrent & Scher, PLLC||N/A||1996-Present|
|Seattle University School of Law||Law School||N/A|
|Southern California Marshall School of Business||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|State / Court||Date|
- Panel of of Neutrals for Commercial Mediation and Arbitration, American Arbitration Association (2010–present)
Member of the Arbitration and Disciplinary Panel, Northwest Multiple Listing Service
King County Superior Court Arbitrator - Mandatory Arbitration, King County Superior Court
Foreclosure Mediation Panel, State of Washington
President of Board and Board Member, NW Folklife (1997–2009)
Member Broker, Northwest Multiple Listing Service
Member Broker, Commercial Brokers Association
Honors & Awards
- Seattle Metropolitan Magazine's "Top Lawyers," Seattle Metropolitan Magazine
Rated AV (Highest Rating, Martindale-Hubbell National Attorney Rating Service
Call Today To Schedule An Appointment!
500 Union Street
Seattle, WA 98101
Proudly serving the Seattle, WA area.