Finding the right lawyer is challenging.
It can also add stress to an already difficult time. To make finding a lawyer easy, Lawyer.com created the Internet’s most advanced lawyer matching service. Visitors can find the help they need by calling our referral experts, submitting a referral form or searching our comprehensive directory of 2M+ lawyer listings.
Similar to a dating site, Lawyer.com provides a targeted experience for consumers urgently needing a qualified and interested lawyer. With 8 years of matching experience and technology development, Lawyer.com is proud to make thousands of lawyer connections each week.
"Since founding Lawyer.com, we have adopted the latest Internet
technology to deliver the best possible experience for consumers looking
to quickly and efficiently find and hire qualified local lawyers.”
Gerald Gorman, Lawyer.com CEO
Our referral experts are professional, polite, and eager to walk you through each of the steps necessary to process your request for a lawyer’s review.
Lawyer.com co-founder Gerald Gorman acquired the Lawyer.com brand in 1998 while building Mail.com into a leading public Internet company with 1,400 employees. Directory development started in 2008 and Lawyer.com was launched in 2009.
With offices in Basking Ridge, NJ and Easton, PA, Lawyer.com enjoys a close proximity to the talent and advancing technological culture of both New York City and Philadelphia.
Lawyer.com, Inc. is hiring a full-time Lead Computer Programmer to work at our Basking Ridge, NJ office.
Position: Lead Computer Programmer
- Supervise junior web developer.
- Test the website and identify any technical issues and thereby repairing bugs and errors within the programs.
- Ensure code functionality is not lost in updated code by doing code reviews with teammates (missing content, SEO tags, lost/broken links, cookies, Analytics and conversion tracking).
- Configure network and hardware configurations including UltraDNS, Akamai, Server redundancy, Routers and Switches.
- Research best code options and prepare detailed analytical reports on proposed solutions.
- Use advanced Google services including Analytics, App Engine, Search Console, Adwords, Adsense.
Hours: 40hrs/week 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Requirement: Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
If interested, apply to Joanna Byrne at firstname.lastname@example.org