Baby Powder(Talcum Powder) Destroying Countless Lives
Summary: Talcum powder has been linked to cancer and the result has be devastating for many women and their families. Manufacturers, such as Johnson & Johnson, must be held accountable. The time to act is now before it is too late to file a claim.
Talcum Powder is Destroying Many Lives
1. How does talcum powder increase the risk of ovarian cancer?
Talcum powder is carcinogen. When the particles travel through the female reproductive system, it may cause cancer, including ovarian cancer and mesothelioma.
2. What has been the response from manufacturers in the talcum powder lawsuits?
The manufacturers have fought hard against victims like you and your families. Fortunately, juries are siding with victims. Johnson & Johnson is starting to settle cases after losing various trials.
3. What steps do I need to take to file a lawsuit for talcum powder products?
You will need to contact our office to start your case before time runs outs. Then, obtain medical records documenting the ovarian cancer and if a biopsy was performed, the results of the biopsy. If you have any proof of purchasing/using baby powder or other talcum powder, please provide that.
4. How long do I have to file a lawsuit?
Depending on where you live, the amount of time to file varies. DO NOT WAIT TO FILE. Contact us immediately to protect your claim.
5. What type of compensation may be available to plaintiffs?
Many types of compensation are available. There is compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others.
6. What has been going on with the Johnson & Johnson talcum powder lawsuit?
Johnson & Johnson has been held accountable in lawsuits that have went to trial and the company is now settling cases with the victims.
7. How do I know if I have a good talc case?
If you used talcum powder for a lengthy period in or around your genital area and developed ovarian cancer or mesothelioma.
By: Attorney Eric A. Stamps, Stamps & Stamps Attorneys at Law, 3814 Little York Road, Dayton, Ohio 45414. (937) 898-9440, Fax (937) 890-4694, www.stampslawoffices.com
Legal Articles Additional Disclaimer