Jacuzzi Tub Lawsuits Highlight Safety Concerns for Elderly
There are three broad types of product defects:
- Design Defects: In a design defect, every manufactured product is hazardous. None of them are as safe as they could be for their intended purpose. For example, in Mack Smith's case, the sloped design of the seat made it easy for a slip and fall accident to occur.
- Manufacturing Defects: In a manufacturing defect, something has gone wrong during the creation process. One or more products do not adhere to the intended design, and this alteration makes the product dangerous.
- Warning/Marketing Defects: Some products come with inherent risks. In these situations, the manufacturers and retailers are responsible for providing adequate instructions and warnings regarding how the product should and should not be used.
- Safe Step Walk In Tub Co.
- Premier Baths, Inc.
- Spa World Corporation
- Midwest Tubs
- Universal Tubs
- Safety Tubs Company, LLC
- Koehler Co.
- Aquassure Accessible Baths
- Ariel Bath
- Therapeutic Tubs
Legal Articles Additional Disclaimer